Considering joining team Web1on1?
Browse all available vacancies below
Why join us?
- Most organizations imply to be innovators, but how many really are allocating budget, allowing room for errors, to back up this claim?
- We are technology- and thought leaders in the messaging-field. Attracting clients and projects for cutting-edge messaging services.
- Web1on1 is servicing A-level Brands. Currently in The Netherlands, Belgium, DACH-area and France. We want to be a Pan-European company. It is exciting to be a part of this adventure.
- Last but not least. We are independent, self-funded (autonomous) and growing fast. This allows us to make our own decisions and choose our own path. We value this since we value freedom (collectively and individually).
The courting process
Joining a new team is a big decision. It impacts your future in many ways. Looking back and concluding it did not work out is a waste of time in your and our growth path. This is what we hope to avoid in following a strict procedure. Typically our hiring process consists of the following steps:
- Phone interview
- Online test: practical work based problem solving skills
- Face to face talks with team members
- Terms and conditions agreement
- 2/3-day in-company trail
- Go / No go decision
– Self management
– Stress-free productivity training
Innovation starts by challenging the status quo. By asking if it can be better, faster or cheaper. We challenge each other with a surprising insight or an uncomfortable truth. Whether it’s focused on scalability or the best result. Always with disarming honesty, because a challenge begins with honesty. So we start by describing the problem and tackling it with both hands. Only then do we get double the return on the energy we have invested in something.
We are Open
We are a pocket-size multinational, small in scale but widespread as product and organisation. That’s why transparency, structure and working with standard processes and systems are our raison d’être. We operate 24/7. Every employee starts as an agent, so they get frontline experience of what we deliver. We connect through openness. If it’s not recorded, it doesn’t exist for us. We listen closely to one another. So everything we do, we do accurately, but most of all together. With our colleagues all over the world and also with the client. Radical transparency makes the difference. Everything is always comprehensible and verifiable. Distance doesn’t separate us from one another, only silence does.
The future lies in flexible work patterns
Our new colleague asked to work from home …. Then she started to tell me the reason. I told her “No need to apologize and I don’t need to know the details.”
We do not pay for seat warmers. Come to the office fine. 9 to 5? Fine. Work from home. Fine. Work from the garage while they fix your car? Fine. We don’t need to know you will be late because of a doctor’s appointment, or you are leaving early to attend a personal matter. Everybody works at a different pace. You choose how to get your work done. It’s sad how we have infantilized the workplace so much, that employees feel the need to apologize for having personal lives. We are no clock watchers. We trust you to get your job done. Keep clients happy. We are happy.